USERS OF THIS WEBSITE AGREE TO AND ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
- This website is not intended as medical advice, please refer medical problems to your doctor.
- No one website with a range of commonsense health information could be found when desperately needed so this site tries to address that lack and has been made as simple and universal as possible but some items such as suppliers, pathology, etc, may vary from country to country. It is user’s responsibility to ascertain data specific to their own country’s protocols.
- On the strict understanding that the author’s work is not plagiarised, added to or deleted in any way, users of this site may print a single copy of “BHealthy” webpages and/or Aim To Live info spreadsheets for non-commercial personal use only.
- There is widespread use of health damaging chemicals and food additives (eg 211) by manufacturers, unethically often using words like “natural” or even worse “organic” in product and/or company name. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to READ PRODUCT LABELS and we highly recommend you take a reputable Food Additives/Chemicals Book and small LED lit magnifying device to read label fine print to filter out dangerous foods and poisonous products from your family shopping.
Some Interesting Facts about your Body
- Brain – Take away the brain’s water and its main component is about 60% fat.
- Bugs – On average, we have about 500~1000 different types of small size bugs in us and they can represent half or more of the 50 trillion plus cells making up our body.
- Health – About 80% of good health comes from what you put into your digestive system.
Quiz 1: What is the worst food you can put into your body?
Click here for answer if you don’t wish to try working it out for yourself from data in this website.